image from @local_milk
- seeds from 10 cardamom pods (about 1 1/4 tsp), lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 1 tsp organic ASHWAGANDHA powder
- 1 tsp organic SHATAVARI powder
- 2 cups organic plant-based milk
- raw organic honey
Heat the cardamom and rose in milk over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Once simmering, remove from heat and cover.
Steep 15 minutes to overnight, tasting occasionally. If steeping overnight steep until it reaches room temperature, and then place in the fridge to continue steeping.
When the strength you desire is reached, strain through a fine mesh sieve.
Re-warm over low heat, pour over Shatavari and Ashwagandha, stir and add honey if desired.